Oceanpeak, Inc. has currently developed and deployed the Common Grant Application.
The Common Grant Application® (www.commongrantapplication.com) is an online grant management system for grantmakers and an
online common application for grantseekers.
The Common Grant Application provides a simple, easy, flexible and inexpensive means for non-profit grantmakers and grantseekers to manage online grant applications, grants and grant reports.
Some of the Common Grant Application’s features are:
- Online grant management system for grantmakers, an online common application for grantseekers and a data repository for both.
- No hardware or software to install, support or maintain. Web browser based.
- Grantseekers and grantmakers can upload and manage information about their organization and programs.
- Organization and program information is persistent and reusable. Documents may be uploaded, and are also persistent and reusable.
- Research can be performed on the grantseekers and grantmakers.
- Grantseekers can apply to multiple grantmakers using the same or different information.
- Grantmakers can configure and manage which LOIs and applications they will accept for consideration.
- Applications, grants and grant reports can be tracked, reviewed, evaluated and managed in real-time.
- Document management.
- Message management and collaborative grantmaking capabilities are under development.
- Grantseekers and grantmakers can control the privacy and sharing of their information.
- Information can be exported for use by other business information systems.
The Common Grant Application will improve the grant management process and offers a number of benefits:
- Saves time
- Saves money
- Improves efficiency
- Improves transparency and visibility
- Improves the grantmaking experience
- Improves communication and collaboration
There is no hardware or software to install, support or maintain. All that is needed to access and use the service is a Web browser.
The Common Grant Application system saves time and money and improves the grant making experience for grantmakers and grantseekers.